- Take robot outside under direct sunlight
- Double check steps 4-6.
- Make sure the right gears are inserted in their respective pins. (step 5 picture inset)
- Make sure the crown gear is engaged with the motor gear. (step 6 picture inset)
- On step 9, check orientation of "A11" & "A12." Make sure it is inserted as illustrated in the picture inset labeled "o"
- Check to see if parts “B1” & “B2” label on plastic part are facing towards body (step 9)
- Check to see parts “B1” & “B2” are able to move freely (step 9)
- Make sure parts “A11” & “A12” are not pushed too tight against “B1” & “B2” (step 9)
***Note: If you need a replacement part you can order it online here, http://owirobot.com/pages/Parts-Order-Form.html or fill out the warranty form in the back of your manual and send it to:
Fax: (310) 515-0927