Pinion gear (motor) not engaging with crown gear.
- Make sure Rear Axle is 5 inches and all parts installed correctly (p33) VERY IMPORTANT
(Start measuring from the curve part of one wheel and end on the other curved part of the other wheel)
(Try hammering the whole axle on a concrete ground instead of on top of a table)
- Check gear adjustment (p41)
Robot not backing up | Stutters back and forth | Disorderly
- Adjust variable resistor (p43)
- Check wiring (p39)
- Check if pcb terminal pins are still securely soldered and not loose
- Battery low. Insert new batteries.
- Battery wires inserted incorrectly. See wiring chart (p39)
Batteries become hot.
- Battery wires inserted incorrectly/crossed. See wiring chart (p39)
***Note: If you need a replacement part you can order it online here, http://owirobot.com/pages/Parts-Order-Form.html or fill out the warranty form in the back of your manual and send it to:
Fax: (310) 515-0927