- Try a different charger or power source.
- The smartcore light will be red while charging and turn completely off when charging is complete. The light will NOT turn green.
When attaching the wheel to the P21 White Plastic Part make sure to leave a little bit of space and not to push the wheel down all the way.
SmartCore 6 Pairing Instruction
1. Press and release the power button located on the OWI SmartCore. The blue light on the SmartCore will blink while it is looking for a connection.
2. Turn the remote control “on” by sliding the blue switch to the “on” position. The red light on the remote will blink initially.
3. When both the blue light on the SmartCore and the red light on the remote-control stop blinking and stay illuminated, then the pairing is complete.
- If you are experiencing pairing issues, please double-check that your OWI SmartCore is fully charged.
- Please make sure the batteries in the remote are new. If you experience continued pairing issues, new and unused alkaline batteries are recommended.
- Make sure necessary parts (motors/propellers) are connected to the Smartcore. The Smartcore will not pair with the remote if these parts are not attached securely.