Planets Not Rotating
- Make sure kit is taken outside under direct sunilght. The solar panel is very sensitive and best results are obtained when operated on a sunny day.
- Double check gear orientation and make sure it is correct.
- Make sure clear film is taken off solar panel
- Take off solar panel clear cover if still not moving.
- Product will not run on a cloudy day, in shaded locations, indirect sunlight, or under a flourescent light.
- To use indoors, use a 100 watt halogen light.
- Make sure pinion gear is pushed onto the motor pin until it is flush with a flat surface. This is important as the pinion gear will not engage the other gears if not pushed in all the way.
***Note: If you need a replacement part you can order it online here, https://owirobot.com/pages/Parts-Order-Form.html or fill out the warranty form in the back of your manual and send it to:
Fax: (310) 515-0927