Solar Battery Not Working
- Make sure kit is taken outside under direct sunilght. The solar panel is very sensitive and best results are obtained when operated on a sunny day.
- Product will not run on a cloudy day, in shaded locations, indirect sunlight, or under a flourescent light.
- To use indoors, use a 100 watt halogen light.
- Check if wiring is correct in the + and - hook-ups.
- Check whether the solar battery is adjusted toward the sunglight. When the sunlight becomes weak it lowers the generating capacity of the solar battery, as a result the motors power will weaken.
***Note: If you need a replacement part you can order it online here, https://owirobot.com/pages/Parts-Order-Form.html or fill out the warranty form in the back of your manual and send it to:
Fax: (310) 515-0927